Powered by Blogger.

The New PB

| | 1 comments

I've been hearing a lot about the new Pauls Boutique collection so I decided to check it out. 
I remember buying my first Pauls Boutique bag in 2009 when I was in school. I bought the classic PB patent Maisy bag in Black (shown below) which I loved, however, back then Pauls Boutique was very different. I remember there were lots of high shine, patent bags with chunky colourful charms hanging from them. Now, their bags seem to be much more stylish and chic. 


     
Maisy Patent Black £65.00

The Maisy bag is still one of the most popular bags on the website and Pauls Boutique now have a matt collection in the colours beige, blue, grey and of course, black.
           
   
Natasha Patent Nude £65.00
Natasha Mint Green Now £39.00 | Natasha Dusty Pink Now £39.00
My favourite bag in the new Pauls Boutique collection is the Natasha bag. I love the Nude one as it is simple and elegant and would go with almost any outfit. I also adore the Mint Green and Dusty Pink; who doesn't love pastels?


Melissa Oversized Tote Ice Cream Tropical £75.00
Another one of my favourites is the Melissa Tote in Ice Cream Tropical. The shape of this bag slightly resembles the famous Céline bag which I love. I also love the pop of colour- it keeps the bag simple and stylish but also makes it more fun. 




Molly Block Translucent White £58.00
Molly Block Translucent Blue £58.00 | Molly Block Translucent Hot Pink £58.00 | Molly Block Translucent Neon Green £58.00 

And last but not least, the Molly Block Translucent bags. Pauls Boutique have given their iconic bowler style bag a makeover with a translucent rubber material. The colours of these bags are amazing and will add a fun, yet elegant touch to any outfit.

I am so surprised with the transformation of Pauls Boutiques' bags- their collection has changed from being quite childish and fun, to fun and sophisticated. I love their bags and hope to build a collection of my favourites.
Visit their website here.


post signature

1 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews